Friday, April 29, 2016

Food: Oatmeal Jars




Breakfast is definitely my favorite meal of the day.  After a good morning workout I always want something easy, fast, and healthy.  These make ahead oatmeal jars fill all of those categories.  I purchased a set of mason jars for $8.99 at Target, and bought the gluten free rolled oats and freeze dried fruit from Market Street.  I used Stevia for my sweetener but did not even use one entire packet for 6 different oatmeal/fruit combinations.  I used a combination of freeze dried bananas, blueberries, unsweetened coconut flakes, and walnuts and I added cinnamon to each different combination.

Here is the link to the complete instructions and fruit/nut combinations: http://cleanfoodcrush.com/instant-oatmeal-jars

Thanks cleanfoodcrush for another great recipe idea!

Photo, recipe, and idea form cleanfoodcrush.com



1 comment: