Thursday, March 17, 2016

Food: Avocado Chicken Salad


I recently have been experimenting with the Paleo way of eating.  I am more of a follower of eating a healthy, balanced diet, with a few cheats (pizza and wine) but I defiantly keep my carbs to a minimum. With that being said, I have been researching different Paleo recipe sites to get some easy, new recipes in my repertoire.  Yesterday I came across the site PrimalPaleo.Com and found this super easy and delicious chicken avocado recipe.  I highly recommend it.  I didn't have any Bibb lettuce but I had a Costco kale salad mix and just put a scoop of the chicken salad on top of a bowl of the kale salad and had a great, quick, healthy lunch!

Recipe: Easy Avocado Chicken Lettuce Wraps

Photo from primalpaleo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment