Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Fabulous Find: Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch


It's not often that you get a "free sample" of a product that ends up being something you actually love.  But that's exactly what happened when I tried out the little gift with purchase sample I received of Instant Smooth from Clarins.

I had to go to their website to see what it was and how it was used then decided to give it a try.  It's actually a primer that you use over your moisturizer but under your foundation and it acts as a veil over your skin's surface filling in fine lines.

I am an admitted product junkie so it's not often I try out a new product and instantly love it but this primer made my skin instantly feel more soft and smooth and made foundation application quick and easy.  It's definitely a keeper!


Photo from clarinsusa.com


No comments:

Post a Comment