Friday, October 21, 2016

Food: Trader Joe's Pumpkin Spice Coffee


One of the perks of shopping at Trader Joe's is knowing that I will be able to enjoy a small coffee sample while I shop.  I am a big coffee connoisseur and I look forward to finding a new coffee to get excited about and while I have sampled many a cup at T.J.'s I have never gone back for seconds or grabbed a can right from the display and added it to my basket!

This Pumpkin Spice Coffee is really worth talking about.  It has a wonderful rich and spicy aroma, makes the entire house smell good when brewed in a Bialetti (I prefer The Original Bialetti Moka Express), and is not made with artificial flavorings, rather uses natural spices like nutmeg, cinnamon, orange peel, and more.  I would considerate it a medium-dark roast and it is not bitter to the taste.

I highly recommend!

Photo from: http://m.traderjoes.com/fearless-flyer/article/1252



No comments:

Post a Comment