Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Fashion: Red is the New Black


I love fall fashions.  To me there is nothing better than a great fitting pair of jeans and a super cozy, but ultra cute sweatshirt.

Last week I spent a few minutes in the mall...that was about all I could handle considering how crowded the malls are in North Texas the first week of August when it's over 100 degrees everyday. But I had a gift certificate at White House Black Market so I decided to go check out the new fall colors and styles and to see what is trending this season.

The first thing I noticed is that red is now the new black and not just in accessories.  There were several different styles in tees, tops, and sweaters and the fall red is such a rich, deep color. My favorite was this super cute convertible layered top in auburne red.

Next I tried on a pair of distressed girlfriend jeans and fell in love with them.  These jeans were so super soft and comfortable, similar to the boyfriend but with a more feminine fit.

So all in all I am getting excited about what we will be seeing in fall fashions for 2106.

Photos from www.whitehouseblackmarket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment