Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Food: Turkey & Apple Wraps


I love an easy and healthy lunch idea - especially one that utilizes food I usually have on hand.  I got this delicious wrap idea from CleanFoodCrush. It only takes a couple of minutes to assemble and uses healthy ingredients like turkey (or you can use any lean lunchmeat of your choice), avocado, and apple slices. The first day I made it I used Gala apples which were crunchy and sweet.  The next time I made it I used Granny Smith apples, which are usually my favorite, but the I think the sweeter Gala apples worked better mixed with the other ingredients.

Full disclosure: My wraps did not look as neat as the ones pictured or stay together very well when I assembled them but they still tasted great!

Photo from cleanfoodcrush.com

1 comment: