Monday, February 15, 2016

Fabulous Finds: Clarins Energizer Wake-Up Toner

I have recently discovered this "Morning-Must-Have " toner from Clarins.  I am new to Clarins products so this may be old news to some of you but on a whim I decided to purchase a few new products and this one turned out to be a great new discovery!

I always need something to perk up my skin before I go to the gym.  I am not one to EVER wear make-up to workout so if I can find a product that gives my skin a great feel and a healthy glow I get pretty excited.

This revitalizing toner has white tea and green coffee so when I use a little on my cleansed skin it gives me a toned, energized, healthy looking glow.  I consider this a fabulous find!

Website:Clarins Energizer Toner

Picture from clarinsusa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment